Monday, February 21, 2011

Recipe Seven: Skywalker Smoothies

 
This week I made the Skywalker Smoothies, a strawberry/banana smoothie that is definetly at the youngling level.
A few days ago, in a kitchen not far away,
I prepped the ingredients.
I took strawberries,

and a banana,
and cut them to pieces.

I measured them,

and placed them in a food processor. (I didn't have blender)

After adding juice and ice, I pulsed them all into,
A SMOOTHIE!!

This is what I got, and

This is what the one in the book looked like. Pretty similar.
This recipe was extremely easy and very bland. I'm not really a fan of bananas but it also lacked sugar. It wasn't terrible, it was just boring. I give it:

two lightsabers.

Next weeks recipe is Jawa Jive Milkshakes. Until then, May the Force be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment