Monday, January 17, 2011

Recipe Two: C3-PO Pancakes

 It is time to continue my journey. This week I made C3-PO Pancakes, which are just pancakes with pineapple rings in the middle. I would say this is padawan difficulty. It wasn't too hard but it does take some timing and prep.
Start out with the ingredients and pre-heat the oven to 250
Then once again, melt some butter (unsalted this time)

 As it melts, put all of the dry ingredients in a bowl

 and mix them together with a wooden spoon
then set aside. Put all of the liquid ingredients in a bowl
and whisk until well blended. Then slowly add the mixed wet ingredients into the dry.
 Put a skillet on the stove, brush melted butter onto the pan and turn the stove on. Measure out 4 tablespoons of the batter onto the hot skillet.
When it is done on the first side place a ring of pineapple in the middle
and flip it over. When it is finished put it in the oven and finish the rest of the pancakes.
Look, It's lopsided C3-PO
 and all his friends.
 This one kinda looks more like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle than C3-PO
 Tada!

Now, not being a fan of pineapple myself, I felt that I wouldn't be able to rate this without being bias.
Instead, I asked my parents to rate it for me. They agreed that it deserved a rating of
three lightsabers.
Next week is Oola-la French Toast. Until then, May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment